eSW shall integrate risk selectivity for quality inspection of goods imported and exported to Rwanda. RBS shall write risk selectivity criteria to automate that selectivity under eSW.
Both CSD and RBS shall:
- Define the meaning of each selectivity lane.
- All customs declarations shall be selected either to green, Blue, Yellow or Red lane based on preset rules in the system.
- Create profiles lists of companies, clearing agencies, origin and commodities.
- Those lists shall be saved into eSW system.
- Have the responsability to write and test the selectivity rules into the eSW system.
- Consignment select into Green shall have immediate release.
- Consignment select into Blue shall have immediate release but require post release action.
- Consignment select into yellow and red shall be verified.